Caring for your Resurfaced Bathtub
To maintain the beauty of your Glas-Tech surface:
· Do not rest any soap, bottles, spray cans, or wet cloths on the surface.
· Be sure faucets are tightly closed and are not dripping.
· Your tub should be cleaned once a week, even though it may not look dirty with a liquid cleaner.
· USE: a liquid cleaner that is safe for fiberglass or acrylic bathtubs.
· DO NOT USE: abrasive cleaners such as, Ajax or Comet on your tub. Even Soft Scrub is mildly abrasive and should not be used.
If you find your resurfaced tub to be too slippery, we recommend using a non-suction cup type bathmat and removing after each use. We also suggest that you do not use the stick on type of flowers or strips.
Please call Twin Cities Tub Doctor's Resurfacing Specialist with any other questions you may have about your resurfaced bathtub at (651)635.0953 or firstname.lastname@example.org